If you need your custom balloons fast, who are you gonna call? BalloonsTomorrow.com of course. But who is going to get you your custom balloons fast? FedEx of course.
BalloonsTomorrow.com uses FedEx exclusively to ship your custom balloons and custom napkins. FedEx is the most reliable shipper and that is why we use don’t use UPS or any other carrier. Here are the different types of shipping services FedEx uses:
1) FedEx Ground: arrives in one-three days. For time sensitive materials use various air services
2)FedEx Second Day Air: arrives the second business day by 5:00pm. For example, if your order of custom balloons ship on Monday, they will arrive Wednesday by 5:00pm
3) FedEx One Day Air: arrives the next business day by 5:00pm
4) FedEx Priority Overnight: arrives the next business day by 12:00 noon
5) FedEx Early One Day Air: arrives by 8:30 am the next business day.
6) Saturday Delivery: arrives on Saturday by 5:00pm. This is for packages that ship on Friday and that you need by Saturday or Sunday.
So when you need your custom personalized balloons and custom napkins fast call BalloonsTomorrow.com, and then we’ll call FedEx to make sure your balloons get there on time.