All of our custom printed balloons are helium quality!
Our most popular balloons for custom printing are the Latex balloons 12″ size and will float 4 – 12 hours when properly inflated to full size and hand tied.
What You Need to Know About Custom Printed Helium Balloons:
- A fully inflated latex balloon becomes pear shaped at bottom
- A 12″ custom imprinted balloon requires 0.5 cubic feet of helium per balloon.
Example: If you order 500 12″ custom balloons, multiply (0.5 cubic feet/balloon) * 500 balloons which equals 250 cubic feet of helium.
- A foil custom imprinted balloon should have wrinkles around the edge.
- An 18″ foil balloon requires 0.6 cubic feet of helium.
Example: If you need to inflate 100 18″ balloons, multiply (0.6 cubic feet/balloon) * 100 balloons which equals 60 cubic feet of helium.
- Foil custom printed balloons will float 3 – 4 weeks with helium and can be re-inflated indefinitely.
- Never over-inflate a foil balloon! Over-inflated foil balloons WILL pop.
Where can you get helium for your custom printed balloons?
You may purchase helium in your town locally. Contact a “Welding supply” or “Industrial Q&S” dealer in your local yellow pages. You may also check with a local florist or party store to have your custom balloons filled. Most of our customers take their custom printed balloons to a local florist shop for inflation with helium. It is very inexpensive.